EDX Pocket IV Genius
The newest generation of handheld energy dispersive X-ray spectrometers specially developed for field and on-site analysis with the characteristics of small volume, light weight and handheld. They are used as hazardous substance analyzer, alloy grade analyzer, soil analyzer, precious metal analyzer, minerals analyzer. The instrument is small, light and portable, providing on-site and in-situ analysis.
Mineral exploration and survey
Hydrological survey, archeology research and in-field detection
Products include RoHS analyzer Genius 3000XRF, alloy analyzer Genius 5000XRF, mineral analyzer Genius 7000XRF, and heavy metals in soil analyzer Genius 9000XRF, which can be applied for in-situ material testing,for on-site on-line analysis of various elements during the process from manufacturing control to finished product testing, for quick identification of alloy number and reliable authentication, for on-site heavy metals testing in soil, and for various kinds of geological and ore samples on-site analysis of multi-elements.
EDX-Pocket IV Genius can be perfect tool in fields such as minerals analysis, geographic analysis, scrap metals recycling analysis and archeology research. Samples are including all natural minerals, slag, rocks, soils slurry ranging from sulphur to uranium; they have solid, liquid and powder forms. It provides the same performance and reliability as the bench-top spectrometers due to combined use of low-power integrated mini X-ray tube and SDD detector with low power consumption and high excitation efficiency.
Application fields - RoHS and other hazardous elements testing of big volume parts, on-site testing of electronic components and parts, on-site random testing of various kinds of toys, stationeries, children’s products, and gifts, packing material testing and verifying, various kinds of batteries hazardous substance testing and verifying, hazardous elements testing in the electroplate liquid, hazardous elements testing in cloth, shoes material etc., hazardous elements testing in jewelry, ornaments etc
1.Equipped with newest SDD detector, with lowest resolution less than 139eV, it can operate more accurate testing to hazardous elements.
2.Equipped with HD camera, it can operate more accurate positioning test, doing precise test to tiny items like pins.
3.Brand-new software offers more powerful algorithm and more functions, improving the testing precision of hazardous elements.
4.Helium charging at ordinary pressure system can greatly improve the testing precision of halogen, especially Cl elements.
Portable alloy analyzer equipped with silicon drift detector (SDD) and digital multi-channel data processor. With these configurations, it can effectively enhance the resolution and statistical count ability, which greatly improve the analytical ability of low content elements and analytical stability of high content elements. The analytical precision is 2 to 3 times more precise than common alloy analyzer. The sample can be solid, debris, or other tangible alloy objects.
It can accurately analyze all kinds of high and low alloy steel, stainless steel, tool steel, chromium/ molybdenum steel, nickel alloy, cobalt alloy, nickel/cobalt heat resistant alloy, titanium alloy, copper alloy , bronze, zinc alloy, tungsten alloy etc. Through determination of other alloy elements, it also can determine the light alloy such as Al, Mg and can be use for reliable identification and confirmation of material. It can be applied for incoming material determination in iron and steel smelting, boiler and other high-temperature and high-pressure industries, to ensure the quality of the material. It also can be used for alloy content analysis in shipbuilding, aerospace and other high-tech industries, to ensure the quality and safety of the product. It can be applied in power plant and other national economy and people’s livelihood industries for components determination and safety of the devices.
While according to scrap metals recycling and utilization industries, it can quickly analyze and categorize a large number of scrap metals, offering the necessary information for both sides in purchasing and selling. It is the powerful weapon for metal and steel identification in renewable and reusage of scrap metals resources industry, which greatly contributes to the development of resource recycling industry. It also can be applied for recovery of steel backlogged in warehouse, classification of various metals in salvage station, and cutting of turnery and debris.
1.Fast nondestructive testing. Fast alloy analysis in1-2 seconds. Testing for 10 seconds can get the similar precision tested in the lab.
2.Professional alloy analysis software. Hundreds of built-in common alloy number. It is easy to be operated, which can be operated by common people.
3.Have many alloy analysis modes, including “quantitative analysis mode (ppm)”, “qualitative mode” etc. Built-in multi-calibration methods can calibrate deviation caused by different geometric states.
4.Unique adjustable basic parameterized technology. Customers can build more and more precise alloy analysis modes.
5.Has the dynamic matching information function. It displays testing results, sample number, and matching information on the interface simultaneously. And it can switch between each other.
Genius 7000 XRF
Mineral exploration industry is at the stage of low successful investing rate, upmost risks, and uncertainly profit returns, which brings high risks to investment. With the changes of China’s mineral resources detection and mining work strategy from denotative development in the past to connotative development, the government begins to attach importance on effective investment of mineral exploration, promoting the diversification of investment, and reduces the financial investment while encouraging commercial mineral exploration and development.
Genius 7000 is applied for mineral exploration, in-situ testing analysis, and soil content analysis. With the features of small, light, quick analysis, high precision and handheld, it has been widely applied for element sample testing and analysis of various ores and slag. Samples include all natural ores, slag, rocks, soil, slurry from sulfur to uranium, with forms of solid, liquid, and powder.
1. Quick category of ore samples. Auto multi-element qualitative and quantitative analysis. Various ore samples choosing and free adding of infinite samples
2. Built-in intensified calibration methods, can calibrate the deviation caused by different geometric states and uneven structure density.
3. Widely applied in geology, mineral sample, metallurgy, tombarthite, environment monitoring, non-ferrous metal, food and agriculture industries by research institutes, universities and mineral companies.
4. With GPS function, applied in geological exploration and mineral in-situ testing, it can record the data into GPS. In the wild, it can search the satellite signal at any time, recording the longitude, latitude, altitude, and satellite number when testing, and save these data accompanied with the test report.
5. It can quickly test a big range of mining area, effectively detect the land belt mode, and survey and map the distribution of ores and mines, doing help for mining rich mineral area in primary.
6. Test raw ore, concentrate, and tails when washing the ores.
7. Determination of the raw ores and concentrates when purchasing.
8. Determination of light elements, such as Mg, Ai, Si, P, S etc.
9. Equipped with HD camera, can directly visual requested detection of mineral vein and mineralized points.
10. Equipped with software and trigger control system and 12 groups of automatic collimator and filter, it can have more refined work mode according to the needs of the customers.
11. Equipped with digital multi-channel technology, it can operate quicker analysis and obtain the qualitative and quantitative analysis within one second. Designed into high count-rate, it greatly improves the stability of the instrument.
This instrument is applied to in-situ test and repair analysis to soil pollution. X-ray fluorescence portable Genius9000 features the characteristics of small and light body, which can be held in hands by common people when measuring. It has been widely applied in various kinds of geologies. And the testing samples include slag, rock, soil, mud. Specially focuses on the eight heavy metal element in national standard. The samples can be solids, liquid, dust etc.
1. It can be applied for soil pollution testing caused by mercury, cadmium, lead, arsenic, copper, zinc, nickel, cobalt, vanadium. Mercury pollution mainly comes from the mercury contained waste water from factories, which can long exist in soil. Cadmium and lead mainly pollution come from discharge of smelting and settlement of automobile exhaust emissions. For example, the soil on the side of the roads is easier to be polluted by lead. Arsenic pollution mainly comes from the usage of large amounts of pesticide, fungicide, rat poison, herbicide and the mining, mineral processing and smelting of sulfide mineral.
2. It can rapidly detect the large range of pollution areas, drawing polluting map and operate on-site detection.
3. Discovery of abnormal conditions and having priority in solving them.
4. Fast tracing of abnormal pollutions. Effectively find the pollution areas, and circle them.
5. Quick on-site in-situ testing of heavy metals in soil for sifting.
6. Rapidly detect various kinds of residential land, commercial land and industrial land into 3 levels, named level 1, level 2 and level 3.
7. PDA has GPS signal, and it can connect to GIS system for drawing maps.
8. Equipped with digital multi-channel technology, it operates more rapidly, getting the qualitative and quantitative results from the first second. Designed into high statistical counting, it greatly improves the stability of the instrument. And stability is much more important in heavy metals testing in soil, because the content of heavy metals is very low in soil.
9. The super resolution can reduce the interference of arsenic to lead and iron to nickel. Its extremely low detection limit fits to heavy metals detection in soil of environmental protection.